Are you ready for your next challenge?
Do you want to join a fast-growing technology company that is changing the status quo with Artificial Intelligence? Are you up to the challenge of guiding the executives of the world’s best brands through their AI adoption journey and deliver value at every level of these organizations? Are you someone who strives for excellence?
Then don't hesitate to get in touch with us and secure yourself a front seat into the future!
Your mission will be to accelerate our growth in Switzerland and internationally. You will be working alongside best-in-class ML engineers as well as business profiles who demonstrated extraordinary passion and achievements.
We are a consulting company in the field of Machine Learning. Our clients are some of the largest Swiss companies, and we help them accelerate their Machine Learning adoption by identifying their highest-value opportunities, developing tailored ML solutions and organizing educational workshops. We have completed projects in the Sports, Real Estate, Marketing, Robotics, Watchmaking, eCommerce, Energy, Retail, Fiduciary, Security, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Insurance, and Financial industries. We develop state-of-the solutions in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Time Series Modeling, Generative Models, Sound Signal Processing, Anomaly Detection, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics, and more. We believe in the power of AI for good and do one philanthropic project every ten client projects: as an example, we are currently working with a major Swiss hospital in the field of neuroimaging.
We are looking for our next Junior Machine Learning engineers to join our team in Lausanne or Zürich.
Take part in some of our most exciting projects and start having an impact today!
You will be working on a variety of applied research projects using state-of-the-art Machine learning techniques.
What we offer
- An internship position with the possibility to extend to a full-time position in Lausanne or Zürich
- A position that enables YOU to have a positive impact on 10’000s of people
- A position that has you challenged daily and enables you to have a steep learning curve
- A welcoming team with a fun and dynamic spirit
- A workplace with startup culture and that fills your work with purpose
- A workplace with numerous exciting and challenging projects applying state-of-the-art Machine Learning in diverse industries for the world’s best brands
- Several monthly team events, including Paintball, team dinners, Go-Karting, Milestones celebrations, BBQs, Escape Games, conferences & more
- To be part of a fast-growth start-up and a team of top-notch passionate Machine Learning engineers who have demonstrated extraordinary achievements
- Offices at the EPFL Innovation Park and at ETH’s Zurich Technopark
Who you are
- Data enthusiast, you are not scared to dive in and to ask the right questions
- Fast learner and have a problem-solving attitude, the projects you will work on are not textbook cases, you will need to be imaginative to bring the best solutions
- Strong communication skills, you will most likely have to present your results to non-technical people (some call them muggles)
- You have a growth mindset, always on the lookout on what you can improve
- You are willing to always go the extra mile and never compromise on quality
- A real team player
- Proactive attitude
Desired skills and experience
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Experience with ML/DL libraries and frameworks (es. Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Experience with various visualization frameworks (es. Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh, Power BI, Tableau, D3.js, etc.)
- Experience in applying deep learning approaches, such as recurrent neural networks and deep convolution networks
- Strong knowledge of clustering algorithms, regression and classification (supervised/unsupervised/reinforcement learning)
- Strong ability to understand and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Excellent organization
- Fast learning & resourceful skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Be collaborative and team-oriented
- Focus on quality rather than quantity
- Ability to cope with change in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Check our Instagram and LinkedIn to learn more about us & don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
If the idea of working as a Junior Machine Learning Engineer and honing your skills in multiple areas is attractive to you, - Place at the end of your motivation letter the secret word “Rocket” to confirm you read the whole job description. - don't wait for another second and apply right now!
We are looking forward to meeting you personally!